Ahead of our busy 2020 touring season and amidst the ever-growing popularity of our rugby tours to the region we thought it best to get the team across the North-Sea for some quality assurance and more importantly to gain a greater understanding of both the region and the evolving rugby culture.
From our recent tour of the Netherlands & Belgium we have devised our new top 10 things to do in the region!
1. Activity Day at De Uithof including our tour favourites... Go Karting, Ice Skating, Ski Slope, Laser Tag all followed by a delicious team dinner.
2. Brewing your own Ale at the magnificent Gruut Brewery. A brilliant experience for Senior teams visiting Ghent!
3. All you can eat Ribs at Amadeus. The perfect place for an end of tour feed and our all time favourite meal on tour. Amadeus have locations in Ghent & Antwerp.
4. Kayaking through the canals and rivers of Ghent - A unique way to see the best sights around the City of Ghent, including the four historic Churches.
5. A River boat cruise down the canals of Utrecht. Enjoy a team dinner whilst cruising down the Dutch Canals at sunset.
6. Underground Tour - See the City from the gutters of Antwerp. This underground tour will allow you to stand directly beneath the Castle!
7. Bike Tour of Den Haag finishing at Scheveningen Beach. No better way to see the Hague than on 2 wheels. Cycle to the beach for a game of touch and a drink.
8. A day in the Sun at Blaarmeersen Rec Park. A great spot to kick a ball about if you've got downtime in Ghent.
9. Tour Fixture at RC Hookers in Den Haag. Trust us, this rugby club is legendary.
10. Arrive into Stayokay Den Haag via the Canal. A quirky way to arrive at you tour accommodation!